Welcome to Pilates 101 it's getting cooler and there's a few things to have in order within your household at this time of year.
At least a 1000 ml tablet vitamin C is essential, purchase these when they are on special
take two a day and more on the onset of a cold
We tend not to drink as much water because we aren't feeling like it, but we definitely do need to
drink 2-3 litres a day if you have any questions regarding water intake or vitamin C let us know
SEE BELOW FOR YOUR FAVOURITE CHICKEN SOUP
Then there's Chicken Soup
a must have for winter months, make a bulk batch and enjoy. You can freeze it and pull it out as you need to.
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE SOUP
1. one onion, half a capsicum, three cloves of garlic, one zucchini, whole tiny baby button mushrooms, herbs of your choice any dried of parsley etc from your garden
sautee these till tender.
2. Brown skinned, bone in 6 chicken thighs, add seasoning, salt and pepper a good couple of pinches
3. Then add chopped one quarter Kent Pumpkin, 5 Potatoes small cut into cubes, One leek sliced thinly, 2 cups of Dry Soup Mix (Just the barley lentil etc variety this is not flavoured
4. Add one carton of Chicken Stock or you can add Chicken stock cubes and 1.5ltres of water
Simmer for one hour, once the soup has turned thick.
5. Then add one litre of boiling water and simmer for another hour or more till everything is tender and soup like , remove the thigh bones as the chicken will have shredded itself at this point.
The soup will have a creamy consistency!!!
Be the change you want to become ! Looking forward to seeing you soon at Pilates 101
Find information about up coming events timetable changes and how we can bring fullness to your life today.