6/11/2018 0 Comments
OUR E GUIDES
FOOD GUIDE FOR WEIGHT LOSS AND BACK PAIN LIFESTYLE PLAN ALL COME WITH SUPPORT
Find all the information you need from the comfort of your home.
If you need more support then you will receive it!
PURCHASE YOUR GUIDE TODAY AND LOOK FORWARD TO WHOLE NEW CHANGE IN
PERSONAL TRAINING AND SELF HELP
CALL JO 0488917098
CONFERENCE CALLING, MESSAGING, AND PHONE CALLING
GUIDE TO LOWER BACK SCIATICA DISCOMFORT
This is a guide only. Please get advice from your GP as to whether or not you are able to do gentle stretching and strength exercises and stretches.
We show you lifestyle improvements you can do within your own home, if you have problems we can conference call it is part of the Guide.
Pilates 101 aim is to help you find yourself feeling more comfortable and able to get on with life. If you feel worse or not improved after several exercises then do stop.
If you don't have discomfort in your lower back then this may not be what you are needing.
Call Jo for more information if you would like to update your download at any time to add more exercises Phone Jo Brown 0488917098
Jo is a phone call away and can guide and direct you through your pain please don't hesitate to call ...
e - FOOD GUIDE SALE IS FREE CONFERENCE CALLING INCLUDED
FREE FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS
FOOD GUIDE You will DOWNLOAD THE Food Guide which is just a few pages long. Giving you the best start to your Health, Information on what food does and how it works in the body. How much is best and what you need to eat to provide a balance to your body.
The Food Guide IS DOWNLOADED if you have any problems please let me know and if you need extra help too.
Pilates 101 is not Claiming to be a Nutritionist, this is not a plan, it is a guide only.
Welcome to Pilates 101 it's getting cooler and there's a few things to have in order within your household at this time of year.
At least a 1000 ml tablet vitamin C is essential, purchase these when they are on special
take two a day and more on the onset of a cold
We tend not to drink as much water because we aren't feeling like it, but we definitely do need to
drink 2-3 litres a day if you have any questions regarding water intake or vitamin C let us know
SEE BELOW FOR YOUR FAVOURITE CHICKEN SOUP
Then there's Chicken Soup
a must have for winter months, make a bulk batch and enjoy. You can freeze it and pull it out as you need to.
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE SOUP
1. one onion, half a capsicum, three cloves of garlic, one zucchini, whole tiny baby button mushrooms, herbs of your choice any dried of parsley etc from your garden
sautee these till tender.
2. Brown skinned, bone in 6 chicken thighs, add seasoning, salt and pepper a good couple of pinches
3. Then add chopped one quarter Kent Pumpkin, 5 Potatoes small cut into cubes, One leek sliced thinly, 2 cups of Dry Soup Mix (Just the barley lentil etc variety this is not flavoured
4. Add one carton of Chicken Stock or you can add Chicken stock cubes and 1.5ltres of water
Simmer for one hour, once the soup has turned thick.
5. Then add one litre of boiling water and simmer for another hour or more till everything is tender and soup like , remove the thigh bones as the chicken will have shredded itself at this point.
The soup will have a creamy consistency!!!
Find information about up coming events timetable changes and how we can bring fullness to your life today.